Contentedly settled and actively thriving.
Don’t be surprised if you feel a little healthier shortly after moving in. That’s by design. Because for the way you want to live – for all your hopes, dreams, plans, routines and hobbies – we’ll create a customized plan that includes a rich array of amenities and programs built on our bedrock philosophy of healthy living. You’ll find good food, fitness opportunities and plenty of friends to walk alongside you. And you’ll be assured the home you create for yourself at Stevenson Oaks is a home that affirms your accustomed lifestyle and honors you, your comfort and your independence. Settle in and thrive!
Walk the beam.
Find balance – or maintain the balance you’ve already found. Family, social life, spirituality, values, volunteerism and vocation – Stevenson Oaks will offer you a lifestyle designed to help you keep the equilibrium. And then you can face the world – big world, little world, your world – with harmony, focus and calm. We’re an MRC Healthy Living Community, and we’re determined to help you live the way you want.
When we open, you can expect:
- Activities inspired, organized and led by residents
- Aqua fitness, Yoga, Zumba and Tai Chi
- Bible studies, chapel services and interfaith gatherings
- Book, investment and walking clubs
- Bridge, poker and other games
- Continuing education
- Cooking demonstrations
- Day trips
- Happy hour
- Lectures and study groups
- Men’s club
- Musical performances onsite
- Painting classes
- Quiet library groups
- Resident’s council
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, appointments, entertainment and cultural events
- Volunteer opportunities
Find out more about our MRC Healthy Living Community. Drop us a line, and we’ll tell you about Stevenson Oaks, coming soon to southwest Fort Worth.