YOU SET THE PACE.
Are you looking to slow-down or are you ready to go-go-go? At Stevenson Oaks in Fort Worth, your lifestyle can be lived at your pace. You may choose to be an early riser who hits the state-of-the-art fitness studio first thing in the morning, followed by a dip in the pool. Or, you may wish to sleep-in, waking in time to watch the Chef line the dessert case with fresh strawberry shortcake for the lunch crowd. Whichever approach sounds more like you, know that one thing remains the same, you are living life on your terms! When it comes to the lifestyle available at Stevenson Oaks, it will always be uniquely your own. Our team will certainly provide ample options, supported by a variety of amenities, but the choice remains yours. So, what’s it going to be? Morning yoga by the pool? An educational lecture in Wesley Hall? Catch a tee time at nearby Mira Vista Golf Course? Entertain friends for dinner at Greer’s Landing? Watch the sunset each night from your balcony? No matter your style, and no matter your pace, your lifestyle at Stevenson Oaks remains yours to determine. Take a tour and imagine yourself here.
BLAZE YOUR OWN TRAIL HERE!
People are looking to Stevenson Oaks as the place where new adventures begin – a place filled with possibilities and southwest Fort Worth opportunities. Near Bryant Irvin Road and Altamesa Boulevard, you’ll find our community in Tavolo Park, the new master-planned commercial and residential development that features private residences, parks, restaurants, offices, boutique shopping and a grocer. From here, access is easy to:
- Mira Vista and tee time | 4 min
- Harris Methodist SW Hospital and the new great-grandbaby | 5 min
- Arborlawn United Methodist Church and that potluck dinner | 10 min
- TCU to pursue your next degree | 16 min
- Benbrook Lake and boating or a little bird-watching | 20 min
Stevenson Oaks is amenity rich for a reason, your lifestyle! Each space represents endless opportunities for fun, personal growth or group entertainment. If it’s entertaining, intriguing, fulfilling or purposeful, you might find it on the calendar. When it comes to what we offer, we aim to please. Let us know what interests you and we will work make it happen.
One more thing…feel free to jumpstart plans of your own! Some of the most well attended excursions, parties, clubs and lectures are resident led and organized. So, bring your hobbies, interests or passions and be prepared to share! Check out the list of amenities below and let your imagination go wild with the possibilities.
- Junction Point- a space to share a drink with friends
- The Exchange- a bistro style dining venue with dine-in or grab and go options
- Greer’s Landing- a more formal dining experience with an attentive dining service team
- Private Dining room- for your private parties and events
- Wesley Hall- an event center for large group events and gatherings
- Community living room and seating areas
- Game and Computer Lounge
- Large courtyard with covered seating
- Fitness Studio
- Lantana Salon
- A bus to explore the world beyond our walls!
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!
Well-designed residences in a community setting will make for easy living, with the wide range of services and amenities that make life at Stevenson Oaks even better.
- 24/7 assistance response
- Flexible dining plan, diverse menus and multiple dining options
- Housekeeping with linen services, twice monthly
- Life-enriching programs for mind, body and spirit
- Priority access to health care at lifetime discounted rates
- Scheduled transportation
- Covered Parking
- Concierge Services
- Utilities paid (excluding phone and internet)
Ready to learn more? Drop us a note!
A culture of excellence.
It’s not enough to simply deliver great services at Stevenson Oaks, it’s critical that the excellence found behind those services is consistent and dependable, backed by a genuine smile and heart to serve. The culture we nurture at Stevenson Oaks is rooted in our ICARE values. It’s what guides all that we do! ICARE stands for integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence. At Stevenson Oaks, we give the best of ourselves because our character demands it and our residents deserves it.
All are welcome.
Our charter requires that you’re at least 62 at move-in. For couples, at least 1 of you must be 62 or older. And that’s it. We welcome pets and a big beautiful cross section of humanity, regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual identity, disability or nationality.
Come see Fort Worth’s newest retirement community for yourself. Start a conversation today!