‘Burb charm. Big-city convenience.
Tavolo Park in southwest Fort Worth, TX – is a lovely neighborhood on a sprawling 468-acre Tarrant County ranch. It offers parks, walking trails and gardens, with a grocery store and shops included. It is a beautiful setting for Stevenson Oaks, an MRC-sponsored senior living community.
In the mood for gadding about? Benbrook Lake is just to the west – an ideal destination for picnicking, fishing and boating. And downtown Fort Worth is a mere 10 miles north via the new Chisolm Trail Parkway. In the city, you can chow down at world-class eateries and watering holes, soak up culture and tire the great-grandkids with family-friendly action.
Find all this near Stevenson Oaks, with travel times noted:
- Mira Vista Country Club | 4 minutes
- Shops at Clearfork | 10 minutes
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden | 13 minutes
- Fort Worth Water Gardens | 13 minutes
- Texas Christian University | 16 minutes
- Modern Art Museum | 15 minutes
- Kimbell Art Museum | 15 minutes
- Convention Center | 15 minutes
- Sundance Square | 15 minutes
- Stockyards National Historic District | 25 minutes
- Globe Life Park and the Texas Rangers | 29 minutes
Watch us grow and plan to visit soon. Meanwhile, drop us a line with your questions. We’d like to know your ideas for Tarrant County fun, and we’re eager to show you how Stevenson Oaks will help you put more living into life in Fort Worth, TX.