We’re looking for the best people. How do you measure up?
Will you commit to demonstrating ICARE daily – that is, the values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence? It’s a handy acronym, but in terms of how we live each day, it means:
- Integrity: We’re ethical and honest in all we do and say.
- Compassion: We respond to the whole person and answer all kinds of needs.
- Accountability: We’re responsible for all of our own actions.
- Respect: We treat each person as an individual of worth, dignity and value.
- Excellence: We work hard to be the best as well as a role model.